My first playthrough [2.81, GoG]

For PC (Windows) specific help with technical issues running the game.
Vemin

Hello! Just finished my first playthrough! I really like this game, wanted to share some thoughts, bugs and glitches I found - I didnt read all the topics in this forum so may be some of it is already reported

Played on keyboard and mouse, win7 pc above recommended requirements, performance was good, however camera sensitivity settings was quite weak, used 150 on x and y axis but I needed more - well thats just my preference, I suggest increasing sensitivity settings range up to 200 (not sure what units but relatively - 200/150 should be good for me)

Some bugs:
Pressing Esc while reading a note/book opens game's menu, closing it you still see a note, but game is no longer paused and you can rotate camera.

Stairs near Gusto and Fatale has holes in geometry

Ranger mask wasn't visible on Tilo - it apperaed after I restarted the game, have no idea what caused this, can't reprodice it.

Some holes in geometry in a room where you pick up a signal whistle

When you pick up a tools item empty handed and if you alteady have such item in inventory - it is taken in Tilo's hands - selected as active, but it is not shown in inventory as selected one.

if you rewrite manual save - it's thumb image is a dialogue asking for rewrite permission

Sewers - room with dead spider - holes in geometry

Leeches in sewers are harmless, they are faster than you but never attack if you move, they just try to hug you. poor leeches...

Torches are not affected by master volume - I generally play on <50% volume settings and they sound like jet engines!

Faustus tells about some mask on a table to protect me from mushroom poison - couln't find it - I had all 7 mishrooms before i got the quest though.

While watching credits - game shows controller button prompts to skip (B)

When you are in dialoghe - and reading a description of a yellow words - scrolling descriptions with mousewheel takes forever - sensitivity is too low.

Cant Alt+Tab, I get a black screen, I have to start task manager to get back to desktop, But game works fine after that.

and the best one:
You can sleep back in time Oo - like its 7.29 am and you can sleep till 7.00 am - assuming you are haled for ~4hp - you slept till 7am of the same day - so back in time. I wish I could do this in real life.
cosmogonies
'Ghost of a Tale' Programming

Hi,
Thank you for playing and thank you very much for that bug report, it really helps us to improve the Ghost of a Tale experience ^^.

Lots of them are found and fixed (in the next version) but I still have trouble reproducing these twos:
  • Pressing Esc while reading a note/book opens game's menu, closing it you still see a note, but game is no longer paused and you can rotate camera.
  • Ranger mask wasn't visible on Tilo - it apperaed after I restarted the game, have no idea what caused this, can't reprodice it.
Vemin

cosmogonies wrote:Hi,
Thank you for playing and thank you very much for that bug report, it really helps us to improve the Ghost of a Tale experience ^^.

Lots of them are found and fixed (in the next version) but I still have trouble reproducing these twos:
  • Pressing Esc while reading a note/book opens game's menu, closing it you still see a note, but game is no longer paused and you can rotate camera.
  • Ranger mask wasn't visible on Tilo - it apperaed after I restarted the game, have no idea what caused this, can't reprodice it.
I couldnt reproduce mask bug myself - it was first launch of game, played about 3 hours, mask was never visible, tried different combinations of costumes... After game restart - I cant reproduce it.
As of notes bug - tried it again, it works, - when you "pick up" a note and it is read automatically, or if it is "unpickable" note - like book near the bridge in jail.
Also while testing this found another note related bug - if you have such a note on screen as I described above, - Loading savegame will not make this note disappear, it will be on your screen until you press close button.
+ bug works with a map right from inventory - pressing [esc] - I hear note-closing sound, but it doesnt close your map
cosmogonies

Noted !

Thank you ^^.