Stuck in Story Quest Plus a few bugs

For PC (Windows) specific help with technical issues running the game.
WeatherVane

Hello whoever is reading. I am really enjoying the game, but here are just a few things i have noticed.

- I just finished the quest that has you visiting the tomb for Silas. I took the chest the intended route where it was broken by the magpie. I took the bundle from the chest to silas, but i have no dialogue options that let me complete the chest. I can simply tell him "I don't have the chest yet." At this point in the story i was doing a lot of saving and reloading.

- The spiders in the catacombs sometimes do not take the damage over time of the pincones. Quitting and relaunching fixed.

- You can interact with the location that the magpie lands in when the chest is broken. It opens a dialogue box that I can't remember, but it is not anything intentional.

- When you enter the sewers using the ladder by faustus' lair. the leech outside does not spawn until you walk very deep into the sewer. This can result in a situation where the leech spawns directly in front of you as you enter, and the only way to get it to leave is to spawn it and let it walk, then despawn it because you have to run away, then walk back in. It doesn't travel unless it is spawned, so it is really awkward.

this is my first attempt at reporting bugs, sorry if the documentation stinks.
WeatherVane

Just an update. I took some screenshots but i am not sure how to post them. I reloaded my game today, and found that the chest received from duinlian is now floating in mid air where the cutscene with the magpie takes place. I also learned that when you interact with the magpie (which is not there) you are shown the portrait of the last person you have spoken to. The text box reads "Dialog_ravik"
WeatherVane

After reading a post about bug posting, I have left out some important details. My build is 6.31. I would past the output log here, but it is actually huge, even after the quit and reload option.