Hello mouse people

Talk about anything related to Ghost of a Tale here.
deedlit

Good afternoon everyone,

My name is Ricardo, but most call me Rico. And normally I am not this personal on forums ;) .

First things first: WHAT A DAMN NICE INDIE GAME!
That just had to be said. Following a lot of indie games myself, supporting some of them in any way I can I must say I was just blown away on gamescom. How big a stand is has nothing to do with how good a game can look and how friendly the game devs can be to equal the quality of the game.

I just had to type that, been thinking about the game in the last 2 days and now that I have time to write stuff down I will.

So about the game, it reminded my of The Secret Of Nimh and a bit of Fievel. Just cute and adorable and that is one small part that attracted me to this booth. And ofcourse David, who I had a talk with on Thursday AND Friday. Talking about this game and some others and ... other stuff ... and ... :lol:

The gameplay was smooth! The adventure really looked like fun, loved the setting. Kinda looked like the middle ages with all those corridors and then you get outdoors and it still looks great. A good story is something that will pull me to a game, and the character what one plays.

All in all, i am really happy to come across this indie game. As for the developers, keep up the damn good work! I can't wait on the release.

Regards,
Ricardo
david
'Ghost of a Tale' Community Manager

Hey Ricardo/Deedlit :D thank you for visiting us! It is fun and interesting to meet people at gamescom, especially enthusiastic supporters like you, and it is great to meet you on the forum too... you are right, GOAT certainly is a lot like NIMH with a bit of Feivel mixed in. Of course, feel free to post as often as you like ;)
deomair

do you call each other mouse people ? :)
Decrease your exam stress by using our latest Testking phr prep course and best quality Testking sphr We provide with 100% pass guarantee along with smith.edu and passguide. newhaven.edu
david

it's cute, but we don't usually call each other 'mouse people', Deedlit was just playing about :D
Alberto

What's wrong with "fellow rats"!? :lol:
AlexanderMouse

deomair wrote:do you call each other mouse people ? :)

I'm for sure a mouse person! Squeak squeak! I like cheese!