Repeat clues

Share your ideas and thoughts for the game with the community and team.
bobazoid

I don't have a photographic memory, so it is possible to be able to look back on the clues that the NPC characters give you or you paid for?
Maybe have a log of the conversations you have.
That would be helpful.
fakenina

Hey Bobazoid,

Great idea, I'll discuss it with Seith, and see if it's possible.

Thanks,

FN
Vidmaster

That would still be a nice thing to add, as there are several things I cannot make characters repeat. For instance, I am supposed to meet the Smith on the shore as my quest log states but I faintly remember that a certain time was mentioned (probably night). I do not remember if a more detailed location was mentioned. I have not yet been able to meet with Rolo on said shore, I fail to find him because I am probably doing it wrong.

By the way, the clues-part of my LORE section is empty. Feels like wasted potential.
captaincofresi

Why hasn't the converstaion log been implemented? This is a post of 2017, and it is so game braking to not have a conversation log. :shock:

The only workaround for me now, is to start the game back from the beginning and photograph all conversations with my smartphone.
fakenina

Hi captaincofresi

Thanks so much for your message. Unfortunately we're not going to be able to add this feature to Ghost of a Tale at this stage,
but we think it's a great idea, and we'll absolutely implement it for any future games. Thanks again and all the best

FN