Here are the release notes for the patch that went live on March 15.
- Wrong camera mask effect the first time Tilo gets out of hiding during a play session.
- Lots of little holes in set geometry.
- Rebinding sticks is allowed and causes issues.
- Rebinding inventory button can happen indirectly and mess up controls.
- Screenshots cannot be shared on Xbox Live.
- The lake's water is invisible when Tilo's on the shore.
This is where you can post about bugs and issues that are specific to the Xbox One version of Ghost of a Tale.
1 post • Page 1 of 1