Some 2.75 bugs

For PC (Windows) specific help with technical issues running the game.
Uberskunk

First off, not sure what's happening here but it seems incorrect. It's happening all over the jail. Didn't happen when I started the game but I've seen reloaded from outside the jail and went back in.

http://i.imgur.com/uW5brD9.png

http://i.imgur.com/cMS0geg.png

http://i.imgur.com/55jOF9X.png

On that last image link, you can see it's not solid, a rat is peeking through. It's waving around, almost as if it's a background element that is for some reason taking over the jail.

I've also noticed a few areas where I seem to be getting spotted through walls. It happened while near the steps which leads to the big dining room with the fireplace, just before you meet Silas, and it happened in one of the towers with the spiral steps, NOT the one nearest to Silas.

Just some things y'all might want to know about.
Seith
'Ghost of a Tale' Creator and Developer

Could you please attach your save file here or send it to support@ghostofatale.com?

Something basically got out of whack and we're going to find out what happened by looking at the file. Thanks!

Also, do you remember if you took the basket elevator down, or did you go back down through the tower?
Uberskunk

Seith wrote:Could you please attach your save file here or send it to support@ghostofatale.com?

Something basically got out of whack and we're going to find out what happened by looking at the file. Thanks!

Also, do you remember if you took the basket elevator down, or did you go back down through the tower?

I attached what is hopefully the right file. The PNG's that get saved along with it help in identifying it. Also I'm sure you've heard this before but I've got a rat who doesn't want to go back to his post and just stays wherever he is when he gets tired of chasing me.

I never used the basket elevator. I meant to, it seemed fun, but I never got around to it. I've just been taking the stairs like a sucker.

Thanks for taking a look and good luck with the development! I turned a friend onto this who bought it today so here's hoping you get the most out of whatever he paid. Or just booze and candy, whatever moves the project forward.
Attachments

[The extension save has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Seith

Alright here you go, I fixed your save. :)

Please let us know if that happens again!
Attachments

[The extension save has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Uberskunk

Seith wrote:Alright here you go, I fixed your save. :)

Please let us know if that happens again!

Thanks so much, I'll keep you posted!